Model Code Name: EVA-CL00
Model Name: Huawei P9 32GB Dual Sim
Language Code: C92
Region / Country: C92
EMUI Version: 5.0
OS Version: Android Nougat V7
Firmware Type: FullOTA-MF
File Size: 2.61 GB
Whats New in this release (Change Log):
This update will roll back your phone's operating system to Android 7.0 (EMUI 5.0).
1. Please make sure you are currently using the official version of Huawei EMUI, and that no unofficial updates have been installed. Otherwise, there will be risk of an unsuccessful rollback, and an unknown error may occur.
2. Make sure that the current version has not been unlocked or rooted.
3. All user data will be deleted in the rollback. Use an SD card, computer, or Cloud storage to back up all important data before rolling back your phone, and make sure all backed up content is complete and effective.
4. Make sure your phone has more than 50% battery remaining.
5. If you encounter any issues, you can go to HiCare, Huawei Club, or call the official VIP helpline at 400-930-9300.
6. The system will restart after the rollback. This will take about 10 minutes. Following the update, your home screen will automatically display the EMUI 5.0 theme.
How to flash this firmware to your phone:
1- Rename the downloaded file to update.zip
2- Extract the Update.zip file
3 -Create a folder named Dload in the device’s internal storage or on your SD card and put the update.app (Extracted Update.zip) file there
4- Then go to Settings > About phone > System Update, and then select Local Update.
5- After that, Give the downloaded update file’s location on the next screen
6- The installation will start automatically
Once completed, reboot your device
Done!!! Your device should now have the latest update running
-= OR =-
You can start update from dialer *#*#2846579#*#* and ProjectMenu -> Software Upgrade -> SDCard Upgrade
File RAR Password is: www.gem-flash.com, if Not working please read the description to find the password.